Tuesday, October 25, 2016

My Right to Defend the Unborn

First of all, I want to say that I usually never post anything like this ever. This is actually my first time posting something like this...but I really hope you read all of this through. This subject has been heavy on my heart and I feel the need to get this out there. There are many who are afraid to say anything but I'm setting my fears aside. Someone has to defend the unborn and that someone might as well be me. I also want to say that I'm not judging anyone. I am no one to judge but I am allowed to post about my opinions. Everyone makes mistakes and you can always accept your sins and ask God for forgiveness.

I posted this article the other day on my facebook page. The backlash I received just from posting it and saying how much it breaks my heart, was absurd. There were a few people on my side of the table and a few more on the other. Needless to say it got out of control to the point of name calling and I had to take my post down. One person even felt the need to privately message me to tell me to "stop talking soo much shit" because I guess giving my opinion about how killing babies is wrong is "shit talk." This person went on to say that posting things like this isn't going to change anyone's mind...then WHY are you commenting on it? A few of these girls that were pro choice were soo offended by my post that they unfriended me! Yes we are back in high school people! It's okay though because these girls were two grades under me and we were never friends to begin with. No hurt feelings here.

So lets start by asking the question...why are people soo offended by my opinion of "Abortion is wrong?" I have a few ideas. Maybe you had an abortion and you still to this day feel guilty because you know and God knows that you killed your own kin. You don't want to admit it so you find whatever excuse you can to defend your selfish choice. Or maybe you know someone who has and you want to defend their selfish choice.

I watched a video the other day of a young girl who posted about her abortion experience. She talks about how she doesn't regret having an abortion because if she hadn't had one, she wouldn't have gotten to spend the summer riding and backpacking through Europe with her boyfriend. Yet she confessed to having cried over it several times because it was hard and that she still sometimes cries. She even hesitated right before she said her decision was fine because her baby was just a (pause) clutter of cells. Yet she looked teary eyed throughout the whole video. If her baby was just a "clutter of cells." Why cry? Why was it soo hard? It's just a clutter of cells, right? Why keep an ultra sound of the baby before she got rid of it? If it was no big deal then she shouldn't be crying or even saying it was hard at all. She's crying because she feels guilty and deep down inside she knows it. If you had an abortion, you know it too. I'm sorry you thought your baby was an inconvenience to you, but that shouldn't give you the right to get away with murder.

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.” Jeremiah 1:5

Definition of Abortion: the deliberate termination of a human pregnancy, most often performed during the first 28 weeks of pregnancy.  

Notice how termination and human are underlined. Since we're talking about a human life, why is it okay to terminate an unborn child but not an adult? Why do people go to jail for killing one another but not for killing an unborn child? Why does a person get charged for two accounts of murder if they kill a pregnant woman? If the mother decides to kill her own child it's not a crime, but if someone else does, it is? 

Let's move on to Women's rights. Shall we? Many of you claim that abortion is women's rights. Well think again.

Definition of Women's Rights: Legal, political, and social rights for women that are equal to those of men.

hmmm equal to those of men. I don't think abortion falls under that...because men can't get abortions. Men can't legally kill a baby like women can. 

What about rape victims? Being raped is no game or a joke. It's serious. If you get pregnant from having been raped it's even worse. Why would you want to carry a child for 9 months after being raped by a disgusting human being? No one would want to...but after already being traumatized from having been raped, why would they want the blood of an innocent human life on their hand as well? There are plenty of people out there that can't have children who would love to have your baby. You can always adopt. Give the innocent baby a fighting chance. It's not the baby's fault that you were a victim of rape. This article from abortion facts says it best. 

In this article a woman named Kathleen DeZeeuw, the mother of a child conceived in rape, spoke out against pro-choicers who were making the argument that abortion must be legal in cases of rape. Please take the time to read.

Lets move on to cases of abortion due to life threatening causes of the mother or of the child. If the child is said to have some sort of disease or birth defect, don't just assume that the right thing to do is get rid of it. I believe you should give your child the benefit of the doubt. Have faith! I know some of you think that doctors are always right, but that's not always the case. When I was pregnant with my second child, Micah, I was told by not one, but two doctors that it would be a good idea to abort him because he had a hole in his heart and he wouldn't live much longer after giving birth to him. Guess what I did. I didn't accept what either of those doctors were telling me. I kept Micah and he was born perfectly healthy. No hole in his heart. He's four years old today! Healthy and strong! So no, the doctors aren't always right and I'm soo glad I gave my baby that fighting chance. The chance to live. Like your mothers gave you.

In cases where the mother is in a life threatening position, the mother of course comes first, but they don't have to perform an abortion to save the mother's life. If they can, they try to save the baby. Here's an article in respect to that.

I made this collage to show you in one picture the growth of a baby. All pictures and information was received from babycenter.  92% of women abort their child between 8-13 weeks. 7% abort between 14-20 weeks, and 1% abort after 20 weeks. These are statistics from 2011. For more abortion facts go here.

Graphic Images below. Mainly for people that are pro-choice. I'm using animals as an example because from what I've seen people care way more about animals than they do about their own race.
 This is a woman's choice? Is this not murder to you?
If you don't think this is murder, God have mercy on you.

 "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
 My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. 

Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." - Psalm 139:13-16

If you read all the way through this, including the articles that I have linked, I hope I changed your mind and if not...then I feel sorry for you and I hope one day God will open your eyes. I know that I may get some heat for this but that's okay. That means something I said meant something to you and you'll probably be thinking about this for a while. I truly hope that this post will change any pro-choicers heart today.

"If the world hates you, remember that it hated Me before it hated you." - John 15:18


Thanks for reading.