Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Halloween Festivities

 We spent Friday morning painting these 2 dollar pumpkins! 
 Ezrah needed a little help painting his. I tried to make it cute but he wouldn't let me touch it! haha
 On Saturday our neighbors came over to make some cute and yummy halloween treats!
 We also made delicious chocolate covered smores...they were soo good and soo chocolaty. Needless to say, we ate all of the rice krispies and smores the same day. oops. :)
 For Halloween Ezrah was the Flash, Micah was Robin, Judah was Batman, and I...well I ended up being a Mexican Harley Quinn. I wasn't planning on being anything but I felt like I had to follow suite to my kids. I was Harley Quinn last year too. It's just really easy to be her. All you have to do is make your makeup look crazy and smear your lipstick. If I had face paint, I would have done that but...I didn't plan ahead. booo me. 
 My handsome hunny bunny showed up late because of work, but at least he made it!
 This was Ezrah's first time trick-or-treating and he was soo cute the entire time. He would run up to every door as fast as he could and either put his hand out for candy or stick both of his hands into the bucket to get handfuls of candy. We had to help him out because with most candy buckets, you can only take one. If people were outside handing out the candy he would say "tankoo" and "bye!" after getting his candy. It was the cutest thing. I tried to get him to say trick or treat but he didn't care. He was too excited about getting candy.
We went trick or treating with our neighbor friends but we were way behind most of the time thanks to Ezrah. Towards the end of our walk Judah and Micah were walking as slow as turtles...I probably was too. My feet were hurting! But alas, we made it home and we all consumed soo much candy, it was ridiculous. 

Anyhow, I hoped everyone had a fun and safe halloween! :)