Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Can You Tell I'm Soo Ready for Fall?

I don't remember the last time I did a fashion post but here it is! It's been long over due. My friend Elisa took these pictures for me! and I edited them! I sort of felt like I was taking my Senior photos...only because I didn't take Senior photos. I was big and pregnant so I didn't want to. I remember someone telling me that my picture looked soo good in the yearbook and I was thinking...either they used an old picture or she feels sorry for me because the picture I sent in was ugly! haha I don't know because I didn't buy the yearbook and I've never seen it. I didn't get professional photos like everyone else. I just had my sister take a picture of me in our room and I sent it in. It was either that or be a "not pictured" person. So it's whatever. It was 6 years ago. No big deal. haha Shirt and hat from H&M. Jeans and shoes from Tilly's. I don't remember where I got my necklace because it's really old. hehe

Anywho, I am soo ready for Fall! It doesn't feel like it quite yet here in North Carolina but I'm thinking maybe in October it will start feeling like it...I heard otherwise but I'm crossing my fingers! I just can't wait for all of the orange and red leaves. The colors of Fall are soo beautiful and I love wearing comfy sweaters, baseball games, drinking hot coco, eating pie, and soup! It's not too hot and it's not too cold. It's the perfect weather. Come on Fall!