Saturday, July 30, 2016

Goals for August

You know that moment when you realize that you have waaaaaayyy too many projects that you have to tackle? Yea that's me right now. Want to hear about it? Of course you do! Why wouldn't you? haha just kidding. 
Within the month of August I really really need to make a photography website! I've been meaning to for the longest time but I never made the time or effort because I figured I'd just use my facebook page...but you and I both know that's not going to cut it. I'm soo picky with which online website builder I should go with. Ya know? And I'm also thinking about changing my blog name to go along with my photography name Mad Love. What do you think? Yes or no? This way I don't have to worry about soo many email accounts and it can be all in one. Then, when I make my business cards, it can all go together smoothly. Soo many ideas are going through my head right now that it is ridiculous. Any advice on what to do or what website builder to go with would be great!

I'm also about to start homeschooling! I kind of already started but I just officially ordered all of our books and materials from Sonlight a couple days ago! I'm really excited about it! Never did I ever think that I would be homeschooling my kids! I still think I'm crazy for doing it but I just have this urge or feeling inside of me telling me that I should. So that's what I'm doing. I'm just really super excited to start this new journey with my kids and to experience this with them! 

I recently started working out too which is good. I feel like this working out and eating healthy life style is always on and off. I never seem to be able to keep up with it because I love pizza way too much to give it up and this "healthy pizza" thing isn't cutting it for me. Ya know!? I'm don't know how I'll ever give up pizza. But if you want to know what kind of program or fitness thing I'm following, it's called Tone It Up! I do a lot of their youtube workouts and I sometimes try to do their nutrition plan. I'm not that great at keeping up with it. I'm going to get there though. That's my goal. To eat healthy and get fit!

Aside from more important things, (things I want but don't need to get done right away.) I went around the block before trash pick up and found a full wooden desk. Yup that's right. I'm going to try to refurbish this ugly desk into something beautiful! Notice where I said "try." haha Hopefully it goes smoothly. I can't decide whether I want to paint it for they boys or myself. I'm currently using a white fold up table as my desk. it works but it's not that great if you know what I mean. Aaaannnd a desk for Judah would be helpful...or I could just send him to the kitchen table or coffee table to do his school work. 

I'm also thinking about refurbishing our kitchen table and chairs to make it more...me. I got our table and chairs from my mom, who got it from my cousin for me. I didn't think I could refurbish a laminate wood table until I saw a DIY on Pinterest the other day! What what? Who knew? So I'm seriously considering it!

Also, there's this bean bag tutorial on Pinterest that I found and it's super cute. I want to make one for my boys but I just found out how crazy expensive cute fabric is!! I've only bought the cheap fabric at the stores that were on sale for my past sewing projects. I looked in store for cheap boy fabric and they don't have many options. It reminded me of shopping in store for boys clothing. It's basically the same. Anyways I'm probably going to put off the bean bags for last.

So what do you think of all of my projects that I plan on tackling? haha too much at one time? Yea I think so too. Seems like I'm going to be pretty busy!