Thursday, May 26, 2016

At the Milford Nature Center With My Loves


We've lived in Kansas for four years...and we have never went to the Milford Nature Center. Heck, I'll be honest, I didn't even know about it. Evan had to go there for work for a week to teach the kids about nature and what not. He got to fish with them for a few days too. He said it was really nice so we went the next weekend. I wasn't disappointed. There was a butterfly garden, a fishing area, and inside there were all kinds of creatures like snakes, frogs, and spiders. The kids were enjoying it too. There's also a cool museum inside with all of the wild (fake) forest animals there are around here. It was pretty cool. There's an awesome play area, a bird viewing area, and a nice little nature trail. I had a good time...minus it being 90 degrees out that day! Soo if you live in the area around JC, Fort Riley, or Manhattan you should definitely check this place out this Summer.

Anyways, I think I'm going to take this moment to get all sentimental and what not. You wanna know why? Because we're moving soon...and it's kind of sad. I'm trying to live up these last moments with our whole family in Kansas. There's soo much that I wanted to do in Kansas that I haven't been able to do yet. I'm probably not going to get a chance to either, but you know what? I'm going to make the best of it! We're moving next month! Hello North Carolina! Hello beach! Come at me! haha I'm serious. I'm actually really excited to live close to the beach and in NC where all of my romance novels come to life. Did you see the change of tone in this one paragraph? That's what I am right now. A mess...but a good one. :)

Okay forealz now...wear sunscreen ya'll. If a Mexican can get a sunburn out in this heat and you're white...I'm so sorry. Don't be a lobster. Go buy some of that magic spf and save your skin. :) 
Don't be a hermit either. Get outside, it's soo beautiful! :)

Besos!