Wednesday, March 16, 2016

The Pups and Judah

So during the last week of February the puppies turned 8 weeks old! So you know what that means...they get to go to their new homes. All of the puppies were gone 8 weeks old and 2 days. It was bittersweet for me. I almost got used to all of them. They were so cute playing together and pestering Chancho. Puppies are the cutest thing ever. period...besides my kids of course. But I was also tired of cleaning up after four puppies for eight weeks. It's definitely hard work! Plus my three little nuggets on top of it all! Seriously though, my home was soo quiet without all of the pups. They are in their new homes now and I hope they are happy wherever they are! I can't wait to see how big they get! We went to Missouri for the weekend to drop Batgirl off at her new home and guess who decided to stay with Nina? Yup, Judah did.
Judah is such a strong willed child it's ridiculous. He wanted to stay with Nina soo badly he begged and he even let out the waterworks. My mom wanted him to stay with her too...so naturally I thought, "why not?" He hardly gets to see her anyways. Yes I let him stay with her and I regretted it the first night because I missed Judah soo much! I still do! Our home just isn't the same without him! I even feel guilty going to the park and to the zoo with Micah and Ezrah because Judah isn't with us! And the whole time we go anywhere all I can think is, "I wish Judah were here." Yup It's pretty bad. We're going back to MO for Easter just to pick him up! It's been way too long. I miss my little Judah man! I can't believe he talked me into letting him stay with Nina for a month! Never again! haha seriously. Perks of living far away from family, eh? Micah sure has missed him too. There hasn't been a day yet that he hasn't asked for Judah to come home. What was I thinking!?!? 

On another note, I haven't had a phone for over a week now...and It's been very liberating. I feel like I'm on a vacation. I kind of do need to get a phone though because I'm sure people have been trying to get ahold of me and they can't because I don't have a phone. So yea. There ya have it. I'm going to try and post some more this week but we'll see. There's still a lot I have to catch you guys up on! ta ta!