Thursday, January 28, 2016

300 Blog Posts!

I started this blog back in 2012 when Judah was a wee little one. I started out as Teen Mom and Army Wife because I was 18 and obviously an army wife. haha My first blog post was about Judah's first birthday! I can't believe it's been so long but I am really proud of myself for keeping this blog up...even though I should have way more blog posts than 300 posts in four years.

My older sister actually inspired me to start blogging. At the time she had a small fashion blog of her own. I wanted to have a fashion blog too, just like her...but that wasn't really my style mainly because when you have kids, it's kind of hard to afford new clothes. haha I began to blog about my life as a mother and a wife which suited me so much better. When I moved away from Missouri, I cried like a baby. I was soo excited to get out of my hometown, but now I really miss it sometimes. That's where my family is.

I feel like this blog has somehow helped me grow into the person I am today. Having a blog is actually hard work and it takes time and consideration thinking and writing about what you want the whole internet world to see. It's my little online diary. I share a lot on here but I keep the really personal stuff to myself. I share what I want my friends and family want to see, since they don't get to be apart of our day to day lives. I want them to see that we are doing okay. I want them to see my boys grow up. I also want to inspire people to love passionately and to be HAPPY! Only YOU can make YOU happy! Writing this blog make me happy! Going on photography adventures makes me happy! Worshiping God everyday makes me happy! Singing, writing, playing music, nerium, and being with my family makes me so so so happy! I'm serious you guys. You need to find what makes you happy and you need to remind yourselves every single day of all the things that put a smile on that pretty little face of yours and don't you forget it.

One other thing I love about my blog...I love love love looking back at old posts. I get to re-live past moments in my own writings and photographs. How cool is that!? eh?

Anyways, I am going to try and challenge myself to write more and stop going weeks without posting. I will admit that I can get pretty bad at not posting sometimes. So even if I don't have pictures ready for you all, I will try to post anyways because believe it or not my life is pretty epic and different from everyone else's and everyone has a story to tell. My story isn't finished yet. Is yours?