Tuesday, December 8, 2015

My Little Ezrah Turns One Today ♥

Oh my goodness! I cannot believe that Ezrah is already a year old today!! It's crazy how fast time fly's...I know I say that a lot. But it's true! A year ago today my contractions started wee early in the morning before I was due for induction. Thank the Lord! (I really didn't want to get induced.) As you can see I was already 40 weeks with this little guy.

I remember this time last year, the night before he was born, I was up all night waiting to hear from Evan and doing homework and studying for my college finals. The day before, me and my mom walked from her house all the way to the mall, and then to McCallisters to eat. Can you imagine a 40 week pregnant woman walking on the street? (We don't live in the city, and you don't see very many people walking around in Missouri.) So I felt funny. I was kind of hiding my face so no one would see it was me. haha

Words cannot express how much joy Ezrah has brought to our not so little family. I can't imagine this life without him. He is definitely the happiest baby out of the three. He is so easy to please and it's easy to make him laugh. I'm pretty sure this little guy is all me... :) Just kidding Evan. He's got a little bit of you in him I'm sure. ;) Judah loves Ezrah but he's a boy and doesn't like to get all mushy mushy. haha I know that Micah loves him too, but now that Ezrah is moving everywhere, he's not too keen on sharing his toys with him or letting him hang out with the big guys. I'm working on it. He does however protect him from other people! It's funny. If you follow me along on Instagram, then you know that Ezrah just started walking! (short distances of course) but I know soon enough he's going to hit the ground running! He's also talking now too! His first word was dadda...and no, he's not saying momma yet but that's okay. He's talking a bunch of gibberish right now...so I'm sure he thinks he's saying my name. hehe I can't (can) wait to see what God has in store for my little Ezrah. I know he's going to be a great young man one day. I can feel it in my bones!

Anyways, here is Ezrah's one year video! Enjoy!

Also, here is my blog post from the day Ezrah's was born. ♥