Monday, December 21, 2015

Christmas Cookies

The past week I have been working my butt off in the kitchen. I've been cooking meals everyday! If you know me, that's a HUGE accomplishment. I don't like to cook very much but I think I'm getting the hang of it! That being said, I made sugar cookies and chocolate chip cookies from scratch! I even made the icing for the sugar cookies from scratch! I'm so proud of myself. :)

We played Christmas music and painted the icing on our cookies the other day and we had a lot of fun doing it! Although it did get pretty messy, but that's the fun in being a child. So I was fine with it. ♥
 Judah helped me make the sugar cookies while Micah was sleeping. He's such a good helper! :)
Time to decorate and get messy! ^^
 Micah kept putting his hands in the icing to paint the cookies instead of using the brush, and then he'd go wash his hands before doing it again...and again. haha
OH and after decorating the cookies, Micah took this picture of Ezrah! :)
We're heading to Missouri today for Christmas! So safe travels to anyone who is traveling home this week! :) Happy Monday!