Monday, November 30, 2015

Wedded Bliss


This weekend was a really great one. I cannot tell you how blessed I truly am to have a family whose smiles light up any room. My aunt married her true love on Saturday and all I can say is, I've never seen her as happy as she was that night. It was a beautiful ceremony and a beautiful reception full of lots of love and laughter.

That's the thing I love most about weddings, everyone is happy...and if there's someone crying, it's because of pure joy. There's never a dull moment. The food is always delicious. The conversations are great. The toasts are always uniquely interesting and beautiful, and the dancing...that's my favorite part. Everyone gets together and puts themselves all out on the dance floor. It's fun to watch and to be a part of. The celebration of two people in love who are dedicating their lives to eachother is such a beautiful thing...And the coming together of family and friends near and far to celebrate their love is the first gift they receive for this next chapter in their lives. I couldn't be happier for my Aunt Claudette and Rex. Here's to many many years of love, laughter, and happiness. Now and forever.
(p.s. Sorry for such awful image quality. All of the photographs were taken from phones and I uploaded them from my phone because my computer currently isn't with me...so blurry and grainy it is!)