Tuesday, November 24, 2015

♥ Happy Thanksgiving ♥

 Hello Everyone!! Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone is at home with their families, eating amazing home cooked meals today. ♥

I just wanted to share with you all what I am most thankful for.

I'm thankful for my very very very handsome 3 boys who drive me crazy everyday but also fill my heart with joy and love.
I am thankful for my husband and his constant support and love that he shows for me and the boys.
I'm thankful for the rest of my family who is always there for me when I need it.
I am also thankful for God who has shown me His mercy and unconditional love and is with me through everything I go through in life.
I'm also really thankful for music because without it I wouldn't have a way to express myself. :)

I also wanted to share with you a verse that really spoke to my heart this week.

"the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long suffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control." - Galations 5:22,23

Have an amazing weekend and don't get too crazy shopping tomorrow! There's always cyber Monday! :)