Friday, October 30, 2015

Picking Pumpkins

Part of living and dealing with the Army, you have to rearrange your schedule to fit your spouse's schedule. So if Evan is gone for a few weeks in October...yes, I am going to wait to go pumpkin picking for when he gets back. When we make certain memories like this one, I always want my husband to be apart of it and for the kids to remember having him there. Evan misses out on so much and If there is any way that I can make something happen so that he's there with us, I will make it happen. haha (like having someone's birthday a month early.) This is our 2nd time in five years of being together that we have had the opportunity to do this. Yay!

We all really wanted to go to the actual pumpkin patch to pick our pumpkins, but here in KS it's 10 per person just to get in! We decided to save our money and just go to the West Side Market here in Manhattan. It's kind of disappointing considering the one back home is free to go to and you pay for your pumpkins and food there and get to do all the fun kid activities for free too! Oh well. We can take our fun elsewhere. hehe

After picking out our pumpkins we went to one of our friend's wedding! It was really beautiful and I was a dummy and I wasn't thinking and I did not dress wedding appropriate. I was the only one there under dressed. oops. I did have a dress on though! Just not a very nice nice one. Sorry there are no pics of me. Nobody likes to take pictures of me. If I get any pics of me, it's because I use my tripod to capture it.
Anyways, Happy Thursday night everyone! I'm going to try to go to sleep if the kids will let me...no I don't have them on a schedule and YES they are all still awake! Ridiculous? I know, I know. Don't judge me. Goodnight! :)