Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Judah's First Day of Preschool

Judah had his first day of preschool this past Monday!!! I literally almost cried! The night before, I got all teary eyed just thinking about it. My first child is going to school now. Wow. I feel like it was just yesterday when he was this little boy that I could carry on my hip every where. I can remember chasing him around various clothing stores looking for him under the clothing racks. I remember the look on his face when I put him in the swing for the first time, and his awesome face going down the slide for the first time. I remember the day when he first noticed the sky and really took in all the beauty of it. That was an awesome day.

I was going through Judah's old paintings and scribbles the other day and I found a couple of his small little painted hand prints. One from thanksgiving which was actually a turkey hand print and one from Christmas.

This little crazy adventurous boy of mine is growing up soo fast. When I picked him up from school on Monday, he didn't want to leave! He had three different notebook pages he pulled out from his backpack; he gave one to Micah and said, "Here Micah, for you!" Looked at me and handed me my little scribbled paper, "For you!" Pulled out another one and said, "For dad!" I seriously almost cried right there in front of his teachers because it was seriously the cutest thing ever! He was thinking about us while he was at school! And even though it only had a few markings on it, I'm going to keep it forever! I love it! I wish Evan didn't have to work that day because man! That was something I wish he didn't have to miss. He did get to take a few pictures with him before he headed off to work though.

Needless to say, Judah is in love with school and I'm in love with him and the fact that he loves school and learning. (: Happy moments, joyous moments!