Thursday, July 23, 2015

Mad Love Photography!

I am so excited to announce on here that I have finally took the plunge! I have officially started my own photography business! I've been taking photos for years now and I've been too nervous to just make it official, but now I am! 

Basically I was wondering about what I was going to do with my life and what my interests were and what I think I could be really good at. You know life stuff.

Photography is something that I do for fun. It's something I enjoy. It's something that I share with my children as well. I have a true passion for photography.

 My husband brought it up to me in a conversation late one night. He asked me if I like taking pictures soo much, why don't I make a career out of it...and I thought, yea, why don't I? So we spent a few hours discussing a name for my business. There were soo many names that I liked and he liked but I didn't like them enough to want to stick with it. Out of no where I started thinking about the movie Mad Love with Drew Barrymore and Chris O'Donnell in it. "I really liked that movie, I think I should watch it sometime soon." Then it hit me. OMG! Mad Love Photography! I LOVE that name! Evan said that's the name. We both agreed! And I couldn't be happier!

So that's how we got our name! And the meaning behind it is pretty awesome too! Mad love means to have a tremendous amount of love and affection for something or someone. It's the kind of love our family has for Jesus, it's the kind of love that we have for each other, and it's the kind of love other people have for each other.  
A few pictures of my past photographs...

I know I'm a military spouse and we will be moving every few years, but as of right now I am currently serving the Fort Riley, KS area and Cape Girardeau, MO area when I am able to visit family. If you like what you see, go head on over to Mad Love Photography and click like to support me! Happy Thursday!

XOXO, Cesia