2. The sweet sound of your baby's laugh. I can't think of anything more precious than a babies laugh, especially if it's your baby. It's basically the cutest thing on earth and makes me smile so much that my cheeks start to hurt. They do say Fairies are born from a baby's first laugh after all.
4. You get to watch Your Babies Grow. Nothing is more astounding than watching your little ones grow through the years. It's quite a site. From learning their characteristics, to learning what they love to do the most, to learning what their favorite songs, movies, shows are, etc. etc.
5. I get to have nap time. Nap time is the best time. It's me time, and I'm glad my kids love me enough to want to take a 30 minute to an hour nap almost every day. Sometimes when I'm super tired, I'll take one with them...which is probably most of the time honestly. You can ask Evan. haha
7. I get to be the teacher. Hello! This is the most rewarding job on earth and the most hardest thing to do as well. Depending on how I teach my kid will determine how he turns out in the long run...I mean, no pressure right?
8. I'm my own boss. I don't know what's better, getting to decide what we are going to do for the day or getting to decide how late we stay up or sleep in. Luckily my kids aren't in school yet so we all get to stay up late watching movies together and we get to sleep in the next day too! It's pretty great. Soon though, I have to start getting them to bed early because Judah is starting preschool this fall!
10. I get to be a kid all over again. Children are very curious about everything and they are all about the journey and adventure. They are all about having fun, which has allowed me to loosen up... A LOT. So I pretty much get to be a kid all over again thanks to my kids.
So there you have it! 10 reasons why I love being a mother to my three wonderful children. If any of you can think of other reason why you love to be a mother, I would love to know! I'm sure there are a lot of things I probably missed but here's the gist of it.
Happy Monday everyone! ♥