Monday, May 25, 2015

Our Little Big Family

I know it may or may not look like it, but we are not really at this place in this particular photograph. 
In this photograph however, the background is for realz. I think we're all pretty darn cute if you ask me. 
And then I decided to get jiggy with it and play around with some skills I learned back in high school.
Here we are at Bilbo Baggins house. Yep the infamous Bilbo Baggins invited us to his house. Jealous? Even some people thought we were really there. I'm not going throw out any names but I will give you a hint...we sent her a card on Mother's day.
And here we are again at the Eiffel Tower in Paris. We went to New Zealand, and then hit up Paris in one day. I think we are pretty cool for our accomplishments.
Oh look! There we are again! In front of this beautiful tree, God knows where it's at. ♥
Hey, here's my sexy husband who is trying to be hipster...kidding! He just auditioned to be a model for JCrew...

In all seriousness life has been so good lately. Today I decided to make pancakes for lunch because why not? Pancakes make people happy, and if they don't make you happy, you probably need to go to a therapist. The kids just call them 'cakes'!! haha I think it's funny. I also decided to make some healthy raspberry muffins for the first time ever in my life. Now, do they taste good? Ummm lets just say, they don't taste bad. And what makes me feel better eating them, is the fact that it is healthy. I used almond flour instead of regular flower, and olive oil instead of real butter. Pretty healthy.

The fact that Judah is starting t-ball next week is beyond me! I'm ecstatic! I'm more excited than he is. I got the phone call from his coach today and I'm just ready to get my little baseball team going here in a few years if you know what I mean. I can't wait to get them started on Soccer this fall either and Judah is starting preschool as well! So much is going on, it's crazy.

I don't know where you are at, but over here in Kansas it's been raining on and off for the past month. The other day while the sun was going down Judah looked out the sliding doors and he got soo excited and said, "Look mom! A wainbow!" It was the sweetest moment and I walked over, crouched down to his level, and just soaked in the beauty of it all with my little boy. The rainbow was very beautiful. Life is good.