Saturday, May 9, 2015

Opportunity With Nerium International!!!

So as many of you may already know I just joined this company called Nerium International, but before I tell you what it is, I'm going to tell you why I joined.
Back in September of 2014 my friend Alyssa invited me to her Nerium party. I had never heard of it before, but I decided to go to mix and mingle with other people and to get out of the house for a while. At the party I quickly learned that with Nerium, I could provide a second income for my family from home! It's everything a 'stay at home' mom could ever dream of and this was real! Not one of those scams that you see online all of the time. I was intrigued to learn that Alyssa earned her ipad and Lexus..YES LEXUS for free within the first three months with Nerium International!!!
I was soo excited about it and I was going to join right away until I let someone talk me out of it. I was really busy at the time with college, taking care of two toddlers, and I was pregnant while my husband was deployed. I had too much on plate at the time, that I decided to wait. Over the months I couldn't stop thinking about Nerium and if I should still consider joining.
Seven months later when I was finally settled into my new house here in Kansas, I finally took the plunge and joined the Nerium family and I couldn't be happier!!
So what is Nerium International?? We are a skin care company that strives to help people like you and me achieve the beautiful skin we were born with!
Too good to be true? Guess again! It's true! This is my lovely husband pictured below only using the night cream!This picture is not photoshopped, I promise!!
Just another good reason why I joined this company is because the product really works! Nerium only uses untouched photos! Real people and real results! It's pretty amazing!
Nerium offers their night cream, day cream, and their body contouring firming cream! So for those who are trying to lose weight or baby weight the firming cream is for you! Also, they have a 3UR Free program! Just refer 3 of your friends and you get your product for free!!! Pretty amazing! Who doesn't love free product?
Brand new to Nerium International is their new brain defying age supplement EHT! It helps with:
-Stronger cognitive function and overall brain health.
-Fortification of natural brain functions.
-Protection of neuronal networking.
-Enhancement of the body's natural energy stores.
-A boost to the body's immune system.
-and Increased Focus.
 You can pre-order yours on May 15th! Simply visit cnwatkins.buyneriumeht.com The website won't be available to view until May 15th!

That being said, if you are a stay at home mom or if you are looking to make extra income, Nerium could be for you! I've just started my journey and you can start yours today! Join my team and lets do business together! I will help you every step of the way! Visit my website cnwatkins.arealbreakthrough.com to learn more about the opportunity Nerium has for you! Or if you want to join now or buy product visit cnwatkins.nerium.com !! :)