Thursday, April 30, 2015

♥ Judah is Four ♥

I am in awe of how fast my little ones are growing. Four years ago on the 19th of this month, I was giving birth to this little guy right here, and thus the journey of another life began! I still can't get over the fact that he's four years old!! That's soo crazy! I keep saying that I'm getting old and then I have to remind myself that I'm only 21 years old. haha 
This year due to all the driving, and my Grandparents 60th anniversary the day before Judah's birthday on which we were driving back to Kansas, we didn't really get to have a big party for him which is totally okay with me! He kept asking for a Batman cake and sadly we didn't get to get him a batman cake...maybe next year. We did however take him to the Commissary so that he could pick out his own cake and that he did!
He even told the lady there for his name to be in blue, which I thought was cute! It kind of surprised me too considering his favorite color is red! Which also doesn't make sense because Batman is blue and Superman is red...hehe Who really knows what children think though right? Anyways, here's a cute collage I made for Judah, from birth to four years old. ♥
Man, what I would give to have Judah as a small baby in my arms again. I guess I could dream about it right? Four years with Judah has been one heck of a roller coaster ride. He has brought on challenges that I never thought I'd have to deal with so early in my life. He has taught me things about myself I didn't even know before I had him. The love of a child is one that grows with you through the years, and you'll come to find that maybe you really didn't know what love was before you held your first child in your hands. The love I felt that day and from then on was soo different from any love I've ever experienced. My life felt complete from that day on. I laughed with him when he starting cooing and ahhing. I was over joyed during his first moments rolling, sitting up by himself, eating his first foods, scooting on his booty instead of crawling, teething, walking, and his first words. Soon enough the baby fever began and we decided Judah needed a friend.

I remember Micah entering this world and it being foreign to Judah, he was jealous and wanted my attention all of the time. It was definitely challenging, but I remember him growing to love his brother and it was the sweetest of moments. When Ezrah came along, Judah knew Ezrah wasn't going anywhere so he was sweet with him right off the bat. Watching him growing and learning to know better is such an amazing experience. Part of who Judah is today is thanks to Micah. Those two are inseparable. Micah is Judah's Superman and  Robin. Judah is (as we all probably already know) Judah Batman. You ask him his name and that's what he tells you, "Judah Batman!" I can't get enough of those two. ♥

Judah has been such a blessing to our family and I can't wait to see him grow more and more every year into an amazing young person. I wish all the best for him. He is my little love bug. That being said, here's to Judah! (glass in hand..clink clink..drink) ♥

You can see blog posts from his 1st B-day here, 2nd B-day here, and his 3rd B-day here.