Friday, February 6, 2015

Nathan's Senior Pictures

A couple weeks ago, I had the privilege of taking my cousin-in-law's senior pictures. I love taking pictures. It is a hobby of mine. It's something I do just for fun. I decided to drive up to St. Louis to take his pictures since he lives there. I definitely went way out of my comfort zone going to a city I don't live in to take pictures of  my cousin who I haven't really gotten to know since being married to Evan and his entire family. hehe. Nathan has this unique personality that I haven't had the opportunity to work with yet, so it was definitely challenging, but I love new challenges. I had so much fun spending the day with my family and taking pictures as we walked around some part of St. Louis. I think we were downtown... or close to it. haha anyways, here are a few of my favorite snaps.