Thursday, February 5, 2015

I Now Have Blue Hair Post

 So umm surprise? It's not really a surprise anymore considering it's been over a week since I've dyed it blue...but I like it soo much better than before when it was pink! Don't you? I guess blue looks better with black than pink does, and it doesn't wash out as fast either. yasss! I'm digging it. 
Other than dying my hair blue, I haven't been up to much at all really, which is disappointing. 
Have you ever been in a stump? Like a literal phase where you have soo much on your mind you don't know what to say or where to begin so you just keep your mouth shut? Yup that's this phase that I've been in for about a month now. I'm trying my best to stay positive through this all. I keep questioning myself, "what am I doing with my life? What am I doing right now?" I'm not sure if it has something to do with postpartum depression or not, but I hope it passes asap. It hasn't been fun. But I am really happy about my hair being blue, and the fact that my children are all healthy...so that's a plus. In the meantime I've been sticking to this verse in the Bible that makes me feel much better when I'm feeling down.

"God can restore what is broken and change it into something amazing. All you need is faith." - Joel 2:25

I hope everyone is having an awesome week so far, and if not just keep on smiling, it'll make you feel better.