Thursday, January 15, 2015

This is Super Late!! But it's Still January Right!? Here are my New Year Resolutions!



  • I will love and respect myself more because I am worth it.
  • I will find that center of happiness within me that is never ending.
  • This year I will live by two mottos "Carpe Diem" and "Let Go, and Let God" I will enjoy today and not worry about tomorrow. Everything in my life is in His hands.
  • I will be more confident, courageous, stronger, braver, kinder, wiser, and unstoppable. 
  • I will be fierce.
  • I will try to bring out the more creative side of myself, whether it's reading more books or writing.
  • I will listen to more inspiring music that will always put a smile on my face.
  • Speaking of music, I will learn how to play more songs on my guitar and not give up on what I love to do the most.
  • I will look at the little things in life as precious blooming flowers.
  • I will let no one get in the way of me making new beautiful friendships.
  • I will by all means go outside my comfort zone this year.
  • I will try new things and experience the unknown.
  • I will take more pictures, as if I don't already do that. ;)
  • Also, you didn't think I'd forget this one did you? haha I will commit to staying fit by running/jogging and of course yoga at least 5x a week. 
  • I will be the best example for my children that a mother can be.
  • Most importantly, I will be the happiest that I can be no matter the circumstances. 
There are soo many other resolutions that I could list here but then it would be never ending! Ain't nobody got time for that! haha 
Anyways, I hope everyone is having an awesome fantastical week!