Sunday, December 21, 2014

Welcome to the World Ezrah ♥

For those of you who don't already know...my baby is a boy! 
I hereby introduce to you the newest member of our family, Ezrah Liam Watkins.
He is already so precious and beautiful to me. He's much more than anything I could ever ask for. This pregnancy has been really rough but he's all worth it. I feel so relieved now that he's here and in my arms. To know that he's as healthy as can be with ten little fingers and ten little toes, I know that I am blessed.
My first photograph with Ezrah. ♥ I can't get over how precious he is!
I am in love with this picture. Me and my boys. I love it. My heart is full with love and with sparkles and happy tingly feelings when I look at this photo. I really cannot thank God enough for my three little healthy boys. 
Judah was a little upset that Ezrah wasn't a girl. He was really hoping for a sister! Every time I would ask him what he thought I was having, he'd say girl. When he came to the hospital and found out baby was a boy, he wasn't having it and kept saying, "no! It's a girl!" Sorry Judah man. He's softened up to him by now. Judah and Micah both really love him. It's the cutest thing. Micah is more attached to Ezrah right now though. I feel like he asks me ten times a day to hold the baby and to give him kisses. It's the most adorable thing ever. ♥
Yes, this post is almost two weeks late! But hey! I've been pretty busy with now THREE little ones on my hands! And just look at those tiny footprints!! gaaashhh! I also finished up my fall semester classes! This past week I had finals and now that I am finished, I cannot tell you how happy and free I feel! I don't know what I was thinking going to college with two little ones and being pregnant. I'm glad I did it though. Even though I didn't get the grades that I wanted, I tried my best and I did what I could and I am pretty darn proud of myself for not quitting. (: