Saturday, December 6, 2014

40 Weeks...

Baby is still in the tummy!

So according to my original due date I may be a week and three days past my due date instead of just three days past. I already packed up all of my maternity clothes before my due date thinking I wouldn't need them anymore and now I'm struggling to find clothes that fit me. Yes, I'm lazy and I don't want to get my maternity clothes back out of the bag. I feel very uncomfortable, awkward and not myself. I feel like I've been pregnant for longer than nine months already. I was expecting baby to be here by now. With Judah and Micah I didn't go past my due date, so this isn't normal for me. I know the baby grows like crazy after nine months being in your tummy and I feel like this baby is begging to come out, but for some reason it's not coming out. I really don't want to get induced either. I've tried almost every sane thing to get this baby out naturally minus sex, because you know I can't do that with my husband overseas. I've walked and exercised as much as I could without hurting myself almost everyday. Yesterday I tried to just relax all day. Today I'm going to give walking around town another shot. Hopefully baby comes this weekend before Monday! I'm trying to keep a positive mind!

Anyways, have a great weekend lovelies!