Thursday, November 27, 2014

This Is What I'm Thankful For ♥

There are soo many things to be thankful for.(these little hands^^)
I'm so thankful for this wonderful opportunity of being a mother to two very handsome little boys. I'm thankful that any day now we're going to have a new family member to make sweet beautiful memories with. I'm thankful for my wonderful husband who is currently overseas doing what he does best. He is the most loving and selfless person I know. ♥ I couldn't have asked for a better life partner. 

I'm thankful for all of the good music that brightens my mood, for the ability to be able to dance to music that fits my groove, to watch my kids be weird and dance funky like I do...sometimes, for being able to laugh and play everyday, for good movies and shows that I can watch over and over again and never get bored of, for being able to eat the most delicious food ever, for new cooking experiences that really do make a difference, for being able to help my critters paint pictures for their dad on the holidays, for the post office that has to put up with me every other week when I send mail to Evan, also for flat rate boxes that save me a ton of $$, for small wonderful adventures with those I love, and for being able to grow and learn with those I love every single day. I'm thankful for the ability to read good books and understand them, for nature and it's beautiful sound, for sunny and rainy days, for being able to make simple and difficult life choices for me and my family, for being able to have Jesus as our foundation, and for learning to love more everyday. There are soo many other things that I am thankful for, but then I'd never stop writing...
So Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 
God Bless! ♥