Wednesday, November 26, 2014

39 Weeks...

 This week so far has been somewhat nerve wracking and relaxing at the same time. Is that even possible?? I haven't been neck high with homework, only because I finished a lot of it last week and this week is Thanksgiving so there's a little break in general with college related work.

I've been anxious mainly because my original due date was November 24th which was this past Monday, but my due date was changed to the 4th of December because of a later ultra sound. Soo... I kind of been sticking with my original due date even though I really have until the 1st of December before the doctor decides if I need to be induced or not.  Any crazy anxious mom would do that right? Well last week when I went to the doctor, she said my cervix was still closed and she didn't think I was going to have the baby any time soon. I went to the Doctor again yesterday morning and she was surprised that I was already 4 centimeters dilated. I'm hoping that I will have this baby later this week, or before the doc tries to talk me into getting induced. I want to have this baby natural. I was induced with Judah and it was the worst pain I've ever endured. 18 hours in labor is no fun...ever, and it's not good for your baby either. With Micah, my water broke naturally and I had him within an hour. Easy peasy. I'm hoping the same goes for this one. That would be nice. I can see a lot of walking in the near future.

P.s. I feel like winnie the pooh because none of my shirts will stretch enough to cover my belly. So dresses it is until this baby comes out!
Anyways, I'm really hoping this is my last pregnancy photo with this child and that the next time I post, it's a "Baby's HERE!" kind of post. Ya know? A girl can dream, right? haha 
Happy Wednesday!