Sunday, November 9, 2014

36 Weeks

 It's hard to imagine that I might have this baby by the end of this month or by the first week of December. I have soo many things I have to get ready before the baby gets here and so little time. I have this big box full of baby boy clothes I need to go through... you know in case I have a boy and also I'm sure I have some gender neutral pieces in there aswell. We shall see. I also have to get my room and closet organized to be able to fit everything in there somehow. 
I'm trying to get ahead with all of my classes but that's almost impossible. I guess I'll just have to deal with bad grades whenever I go into labor. There's no way I'll be getting homework done while I'm in the hospital with my newborn and two kids.  
Judah, my little firecracker, he can be sweet sometimes. ♥
Also, remember how I died my hair a lighter pink a couple weeks ago? Yea, well it's not pink anymore...again. :( O well, I guess whenever I have time I should try hair chalk?

So I went grocery shopping the other night at Schnucks and the cashier told me I looked like I was about to pop! It made me sooo happy! hahaha I keep getting told that I only look like I'm 28-30 weeks pregnant and even my doctors are getting on to me for not gaining enough weight. I'm supposed to be gaining around a pound or two every week now and I've weighed the same for almost a whole month. So what I've been doing, is eating a whole bunch of junk food whenever I do get hungry... but unfortunately I still haven't gained any weight and I think all the fat just went to my arms and thighs. No bueno. I'm just not going to worry about it because I know my baby is healthy, and that's all that matters. ♥

Anyways, tomorrow is Monday, Yay! I hope everyone has a fantastical week! ta ta!