Friday, October 17, 2014

32 and 33 Weeks... Pregnancy Progress + Mine and Evan's 4th Anniversary ♥

 So, I guess you could say I've been a very busy mom and college student. Yep. I know you are probably already tired of my griping about being so busy thanks to school, but it is my life right now. I am taking next semester off only because I'm barely making it through this semester. Next semester I will have two toddlers and a baby, so there will be no time for school for me next semester. I'd rather be a good mother to my children instead of being one that doesn't have hardly any time to be a good one because of school. I miss spending time with my little critters and I feel like I've been missing out on them because of school. I always have homework and it's very stressful.
Anyways, here is my pregnancy progress photo from last week ^^ and the one below is from this week. (:
I am beyond excited for this new chapter in my life. I find it even more exciting because I don't know what I'm having yet, and I can't wait to meet this little baby boy or girl in just a few weeks! It's crazy how time flies. Plus, I only have about five or four more months left until I get to see my sweet handsome husband. I miss that guy. I haven't really had time to blog until now because I've been up over my head with homework..(yes I am behind), but I just wanted to mention that on Thursday was mine and Evan's 4th Anniversary! We've also missed every single one since we've been married thanks to the Army. Thank you army! and no, I still haven't gotten used to it, and I don't think I ever will. I'm just hoping we don't have to miss it next year too. On the bright side, Evan had a flower arrangement sent to my house yesterday. So now I get to look at them everyday as a reminder of his love for me. aww.
Aren't they just beautiful?? And for Evan, I sang one of his favorite song's, "Only One" by Yellow Card, and made a slideshow for him. I would also like to thank my father-in-law David for doing an awesome job at playing the guitar for this song. Thank you!
Also, please ignore my lisp. I try really hard to hide it. haha
 
Being married to Evan for four years has been an amazing journey with lots of laughing and a lot of silly faces. This guy couldn't be more perfect for me, and I thank God every day for sending him my way. We've had so many awesome adventures together that I will never forget. He is what holds our family together and I am forever thankful for that. 
Evan, I love you and miss you. Happy four years!