Wednesday, September 17, 2014

♥ Micah is Two ♥

Born on September 17th 2012 Micah David Watkins was born at 7:06am on a Monday.
Seven pounds and twenty inches of pure joy.
   Dearest Micah,
You turned two years old this morning. It's crazy to see how much you have grown over the course of two years. You are always so full of joy and life. You bring happiness to my heart everyday. When I'm feeling down, you always know how to cheer mommy up. I love everything about you. I love it when you're wide awake and when you're sleeping. I love how excited you get over little things like seeing a toy you haven't seen in a day or two. I love hearing your little feet running to the stairs to see me in the doorway every time I come home after being gone for only an hour or less. I love it when you yell "mom!" in excitement for me to hold you. I love the way you say, "hi!" over and over again just for fun. I love your big brown eyes, your smile, your dimples, and the way you scrunch your nose when you're super happy. I love how easy it is to please you and make you smile. I love that you're starting to talk more and it's the sweetest sounds you'll only make for a little while. And as much as I want you to stay this little forever, I'm happy you're one year older. I love you! - With all of my love, Mommy


 Dear Micah, 
You are turning two years old. I wish I could be there to celebrate with you and give you the hugs and kisses you deserve, but sadly I can't. I know your mother will give you plenty extra for me. I am sorry I couldn't be there for your first fair rides, or to help you up when you fell off your scooter. Me being gone doesn't mean I love you or your brother any less. You and your brother are the reasons I do what I do. It breaks my heart to hear all the new things you are learning without me to witness them. All the more reason to stay strong. I can't wait to be home and see how much you have grown and have learned. Whether you remember it or not, I hope you have a great and exciting Birthday. I hope you laugh and smile all day. You won't understand any of these things I am telling you yet, but maybe one day you can go back and remember. I love you and miss you so much. Love, your Father. Have a good Birthday. I love you and I'll see you soon.
Happy Birthday little man!
Mommy and Daddy love you!