Saturday, August 30, 2014

26 Weeks Pregnant ♥

For most of you who don't know, this past week has been one of the most rough weeks of my life. Literally. I started online classes at Semo Monday! (yay for finally starting college full time!). I've been wanting to go to college for years now but I was always afraid to start. Ya know? "Can I do it? What if I can't keep up? What if the kids don't let me do my homework? How much is it going to be? etc. etc." With that being said, I had to get my wisdom tooth removed on Tuesday (first time ever getting a tooth taken out)...Can I remind you for a second that I'm a pregnant woman getting her wisdom tooth taken out? Yes. That meant/means no pain medications whatsoever. I never take pain medications to begin with, but I thought I could tough it out. I guess you could say I have been toughing it out. All week I've been pretty miserable. You know when you're in so much pain, you have a horrible headache? Well that horrible headache was even worse when I was trying to do all of my homework that was due by Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday night. It was awful and took me forever! Looking at a computer screen for more than 15-20 minutes was painful. Also, eating yogurt for breakfast/lunch/and dinner got old real fast. I think I was more upset I didn't have anyone to go out and get me ice-cream or make me awesome yummy soup. I'm a little bit better now. I can eat more than just yogurt as long as a chew with the other side of my mouth really slow. My headaches have gone away as well. So now my weekend is going to be booked up on reading. I have so much reading and studying to do before Monday, it's unreal. and I'm still wondering if I'm going to be able to pull this college thing off, considering I'm going to go into labor a week or two before finals. YIKES! What was I thinking? But if I didn't decide to start now, I would probably never get started.

On the bright side, I'm one week closer to meeting my precious baby. :)
I hope every one is having an awesome and blessed weekend! ta ta!