Sunday, August 17, 2014

24 Weeks Pregnant + Pink Hair Ya'll

A week later...do I look any bigger to you? I feel huge. I can barely stand up for long periods of time because I feel like the baby could fall out any second. Does that sound painful? Because it is. It really is. I know I keep saying this but when I was pregnant with Judah and Micah it did not hurt this bad ever.

 Today I decided to take a Target trip by myself with the two boys thinking hopefully today they'll behave. Micah almost always behaves, it's Judah I'm always worried about. I have a double stroller but Judah throws the biggest fits any child could throw when put in a stroller. He does not like to be strapped down. Ever. So I stopped trying and now he has to walk by my side everywhere. It's tough too because he doesn't like to hold my hand when he's supposed to,( i.e. crossing the street). So while we were shopping for some snacks for daddy, Judah ran off. He literally just sprinted away and I couldn't go chasing him with Micah in the cart and I can barely run at all at this point in my pregnancy. So as stupid as I sounded, I walked down the isles calling his name. I finally heard him far away calling out for "mommy" in his scared voice. He finally found me, and was so scared and kept telling me, "mom you left me" and as much as I wanted to laugh, I had to be stern with him. "No. You left me. Don't do it again". After that he decided he wanted to sit in the cart. He sat there until we got to check out. He then climbed out and of course when I let go of his hand he ran away out the automatic sliding doors. I obviously panicked and left my wallet on the counter with Micah in the cart to get Judah. Luckily he didn't run in street and luckily no one stole Micah or my wallet. Yea... That trip alone made it a rough and embarrassing day. I really don't know how I'm going to do this by myself with three children. I can hardly handle two. What was I thinking? haha

So what's up with the pink hair you ask? Well I was bored with my hair and going some unnatural color like blue, purple, or pink is something I've always wanted to do but I never had the guts. So I finally put on my big girl panties and did it. I was scared I wasn't going to like it, but it turned out great I think. I really love it. It's different and more fun. It seriously has put me in a better mood. What girl doesn't love some pink? Also this dress from Asos is my favorite dress right now and every pregnant woman's cravings (even if you are eating healthy).
Anyways, It's past my bed time. 
I hope everyone has been having an awesome weekend!
God Bless!