Monday, August 11, 2014

23 Weeks Pregnant! and a Few Thoughts on Chicken Pox

I'm twenty three weeks pregnant already! What what. Yea that's what I was thinking too. This past week I've already started looking for baby essentials. What do I need to buy. Do I need this. Do I need that. You know how it goes. I was mainly looking for adorable unisex outfits or plain yellow and/or white outfits to take baby home in. It's not as easy as it sounds. I'm not sure If I want to buy anything for the nursery just yet, considering baby will be three or four months when we move or pcs somewhere else. Fun fun. Also, please ignore my awkward foot situation. I was about fall over in this picture. hahaha
Luckily, I've been feeling so much better. Most of the nausea has gone away and I'm in that stage where you have to pee every second it feels like. Especially at night. It's not awesome. I've also been having so many hot flashes, it's ridiculous. Maybe because it's summer? I don't remember having them as much when I had Judah and Micah. Maybe this one's a girl? Maybe? Maybe not. Who knows. I need to stop trying to guess, but I can't help it. :)

Anyways...on a different topic.
Since last Saturday Judah's pox have cleared up pretty good. He still has a few blisters on his hands and feet. I'm glad he didn't get it as bad as I thought he would. He had a few around his lips, a bunch on his and hands and feet, and some on his butt. I didn't think Micah was going to get it mainly because he didn't start showing any pox until Wednesday and he had it bad. It's all over his body. Poor kid. I feel so bad about it, and there's not much I can do to help. I've been putting this aloe vera cream on them that my mom brought from Mexico and it seems to be helping with the itching and irritation. Micah is also having more teeth coming in, and It's just been a rough week for all of us. I've been taking full advantage of napping time and sleeping whenever the children are sleeping. For some reason it's always night time whenever the pox itch the most. "Up all night, up all day" is that a song? It should be. A mom version of course. (:
What breaks my heart the most is when Judah will beg to go to the park or to go swimming and we can't go. I've told him multiple times that him and Micah have the chicken pox and we have to wait for the pox to clear up before we can go anywhere public. He doesn't really understand me or pox, so you can only imagine how frustrated both of them have been.
This week will be better though. It's settled. haha