Monday, August 4, 2014

22 Weeks Pregnant! ♥

And... a week later I'm further along in my pregnancy than last week. I don't know about you, but I feel like time is going by real fast lately. Well I guess it always is. I was just thinking about how just yesterday I was running out of kickboxing class to go barf in the toilet and cry about it. Did I mention how I never throw up? That's why I immediately stopped by the CVS store on my way home that night. I knew something was up with me. That was yesterday right? 
Although this pregnancy has been tougher than my other two, I feel more motivated to do good and not be as lazy. I've been trying to get at it the best I can. I've been eating much healthier than I have in my past pregnancies and I've also been working out on a regular basis. Now, I'm not doing anything crazy like before, but thanks to some awesome Tone It Up gals I've been doing some nice arm toning routines and legs and butt toning as well. Nothing crazy I promise. I've tried jogging here and there but it hurts too much. I can't do it. Speed walking is fine for me. and then there's the often occasion when I have no choice but to run (not jog) after Judah or Micah who likes to run away from mommy because they think it's funny to get me all riled up in public. It happens.

I also decided to get dressed up again to take these pregnancy progress photos. I sort of failed doing it with my other two, so third time's a charm right? I also started late with this one. I wasn't expecting to start showing this soon since I didn't with the other two. 
Also, please excuse or ignore the dark circles under my eyes. If you read my last post then you know I haven't been getting much of a good sleep lately. Hopefully that will change soon!
 Judah has been feeling a lot better, thank you Jesus! and those spots are starting to clear up some! God is good always!
I hope these "ridiculously gorgeous pregnancy photos" want to make you throw knives at the wall. (:
If you don't know what I'm talking about, you can read this post here. hehe
Have a lovely Monday!