Friday, July 25, 2014

10 Pregnancy Funks I'm Currently in...


  1. A certain smell (garlic, chicken, or any kind of meat) will make me cranky and nausea's and then someone will put fruit in front of my face and I'm immediately the happiest person ever and my nausea will go away.
  2. Around 4:30 p.m. everyday, doesn't matter what I did earlier that day, I'm so tired I think I might pass out. I have to struggle to keep my eyes open since I work 3-8pm everyday minus Sunday.
  3. Looking at other people's blogs and seeing how ridiculously gorgeous they all are pregnant, makes me want to throw knives at the wall.
  4. I'm constantly forgetting that I have to pay certain bills by a certain date after it's passed. Darn pregnancy brain. I even forgot it was my Birthday this past Friday until I got a card in the mail from my mother who is in Mexico.
  5. All I've been listening to is She&Him radio on Pandora because it helps me calm down.
  6. My patience level with my kids went from an 8 to a 4 since this past month. I feel like I'm being the meanest mother in the world right now, and I'm working on it. haha 
  7. I want to start buying clothes for the new little one but I don't want to know what I'm having...or do I? The technician gave me an envelope that has the gender revealed on the inside. I'm so tempted to open it, but I really really don't want to. gahhh
  8. I have to save up money...There's almost always money problems but since I'm pregnant I'm extra cranky about it. 
  9. The next person that gawks at me for being 21 and "pregnant again!! gasp. Soo young!" I seriously will consider punching in them in the throat. (:
  10. I really really really wish Evan wasn't deployed right now, so that I could be with him in these rough pregnancy times that I'm in. I miss him so much. 
  11. bonus*** I just want to feel and look good pregnant...and I want my kids to listen more. Is that too much to ask? gawshhh