Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Easter!

The boys before Easter service. They're so handsome! 
They played all day outside on Saturday, so I had a little trouble waking them up early. Micah is the early bird and he's usually up by 7:30a.m.,but yesterday it was 8:20am and he was not budging. haha 
Later in the afternoon, we headed to Grandma and Grandpa Seyer's house for Easter dinner. 
After dinner we had a flashlight Easter egg hunt! The boys had so much fun! My family started this either last year or two years ago. I'm not sure, given the fact that I've been in Kansas the past two years. They started doing this for the adults because all the grandkids aren't kids anymore. Judah and Micah were the only children in attendance for the hunt. haha
It was something new and a lot of fun! I hope every one had an amazing Easter with family and friends!

Easter last year.