Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Little Boys In Suspenders

Warning: Super Cuteness lies ahead. You've been warned.
This past weekend we had lots of fun hanging out with family from Missouri. We went out on a semi-warmer day but the wind was brutal. Literally. I wished we had brought coats and hats. Darn Kansas wind, no? 
By the way Judah is just too darn cute in his suspenders! I love it! I don't know why I didn't get him some sooner. He's his father's son that's for sure!
We went out to eat at our favorite Mexican restaurant. I think we go here every time the family comes in. It's just so good!
Run Micah, run!! He loves to run away from me. haha It's too bad I'm faster than he is. ;)
Yea I know, I have a bunch more photos of Micah than Judah here. Micah is at that stage where everything is new to him and his facial expressions are to die for. I had to. I just had to. He's even crazy cute eating an oreo. I can't get enough of him at this age! 
What did I say? huh. Yea that's what I was saying. Look at that face! gahh!
I seriously could eat him all up. I could. I really could.