Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Grey Day Playing Soccer

You know how you can watch television while running on the treadmill? Well just so happened that while I was running, one of my all time favorite soccer movies came on, 'Bend It Like Beckham'. It got me thinking, since the weather is supposed to be somewhat nicer than usual, I should take Judah out to play some soccer! And that's exactly what we did. I'm really glad that he was into it too because soccer is one of my favorite sports along with baseball. 
I think Judah actually had more fun running around kicking and chasing the ball rather than passing it back and forth with me, which is completely fine with me. haha They little guys just never get tired. It's amazing to watch. They have this incredible energy than Evan and I don't have. Why is it that, the older we get, the more sluggish we become? And I'm not even that old... 
My little angel Micah wasn't too fond of playing soccer as much as Judah was. He kept running away from us into the ivy behind him. He kept grabbing leaves off the ivy and handing it to us, along with pieces of dirt and small sticks. Whatever keeps him happy makes me happy. Also the ivy wasn't poisonous. No worries!
As much as Evan claims to hate soccer, he got in on the fun and played with Judah. I think Evan secretly likes soccer, he just doesn't want to admit it. He's more into American football and baseball.
There's no such thing as having too much fun is there?
Also something I forgot to mention, Micah is talking now!! He's actually saying a few sentences! This just makes me super excited because Judah didn't start talking until he turned two. I guess I'm more surprised than anything, only because I wasn't expecting it. Also... drumroll please!!! Judah is officially potty trained!!! He has been for a month now. I didn't want to mention it until I was completely sure he was potty trained. He tells me every time he has to go "tee tee" or "toot". It's great. Now I can cut back on the diaper buying. I can even take him places and he'll tell me and hold it in until I get him to a restroom. Only thing now is, when we're driving and he has to go, we have to pull over and let him out. We don't want an accident in the car. hehe. Hope everyone is having an amazing week!