Wednesday, December 4, 2013

What A Thousand Words Cannot Say

Maybe it's because dad is so tall, but Judah looks older than he really is I think. Judah looks like he could be four, and Micah well he looks his age. Really though Judah is only 2 and Micah is fourteen months. I wonder if they'll remember these days and moments. I mean everyone has different minds. I'm sure pictures sure help spark the memories too. And if they don't remember by looking at a picture, they're imagination I assume would make up a memory for them in that time and moment. 

I don't remember much from when I was little. I think my earliest memory was when I was three or four. My brother, sister, and I were easter egg hunting with some family friends and I was really sad because my older brother had won the hunt and he got this ginormous chocolate bunny. The second one was when I was in preschool and I got in big trouble from dumping all the ants from the game ants in your pants into some little boy's pants on purpose. 
At least we all know Evan and I agree on some things... and one of those is skinny jeans!
I also love it when Micah rolls around in the leaves and ends up looking sort of like a bum. I'm not being sarcastic..(: It's cute right?
Then Judah goes and makes this face. He really is the Evanator's son. 
I didn't even talk about Thanksgiving in this post but I guess it's better late than never. My Thanksgiving was pretty awesome. If you follow me on Instagram then you probably saw some of the delicious food dessert we ate. Most importantly I'm thankful for everyone in my life who has somehow molded me into the person that I am today, and I always thank God for blessing me with the best family I could ever ask for.
I hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving!