Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Years Eve

We went to Aggieville the yesterday to find someplace to eat. Well we find this nice coffee shop that we've never been to, so we go in and see what they have to offer. We were pretty hungry so we were glad that they had a lunch menu. We decided to eat there. What's better than lunch and amazing coffee? Anyways, Judah and Micah were doing pretty good I thought, until Judah began to get a little antsy. So I gave him my phone to calm him down. He started to play this PBS game on my phone. Not 3 minutes later, a man came up and asked us to shut it off, because we were apparently disturbing other customers. I looked around to see who we could be disturbing... There was a long table right next to where we were sitting, and there was about seven college students laughing and talking and what looked like to me, they were having some kind of Christmas exchange party. All of that chatter was ten times louder than that game on my phone. Well I decided to be nice and shut the game off. Right when I did that Judah started screaming and screaming and crying. I tried to calm him down, so we left in a hurry. I didn't want the man to come back and ask us leave. I guess he doesn't like little people. It put a little bit of a damper on my day. But then there's my little bambinos with there big eyes asking me if mommy's okay, and then every thing is better. Mommy is fine.
After lunch, we took them to the park for a little while, we didn't stay long because it was super cold and Micah wasn't enjoying the snow very much. At least they had a little bit of fun. Now Judah, he could stay outside for hours and never be cold. He did throw a little bit of a fit when we left.
So I know everyone is making their New Year resolutions/goals list, but I don't really have any. I mean to be honest, I'm always working and trying harder to be a better person. I work out as much as I want to and I eat healthy when I can. I read my Bible almost every day. I learn new things everyday. I try to be the best mother I can be everyday. So basically my New Year resolution would to be keep on doing what I'm doing. I'm happy with that. I'm not saying that I'm perfect and I don't want to diss anyone's list, I'm just saying I'm happy not having one. All in all, I hope every one is having an incredible New Years Day!