Saturday, December 7, 2013

Here's What You Missed

After Thanksgiving we came back to Kansas for Evan's promotional board....which he passed!!! Woohoo! Fireworks! Proud wife jingle! and dance! Also, I was hospitalized two weeks ago for my asthma, which then I found out later that I had bronchitis. Yep. No bueno. So then I stayed home all week as much as possible to get better, and as much as I hate taking pills, I like breathing a whole lot better. Now It's about 3 degrees out and there's no way I'm going anywhere this weekend. It's way to extremely cold. I'm more glad that there's not any snow to make the matter worse.

 I also got accepted to college but I'm not sure that I want to go considering the fact that I have no idea what I want to take as my major. Nothing college has to offer seems to interest me and I don't want to just waste my money. I'm going through what you would call a midlife crisis only I'm before the midlife. I'm a quarter into my midlife crisis...and now I'm not making any sense. All I want to do is cuddle up with muh boyz, listen to Christmas music, and cuddle. Sounds good to me!
This was from Thanksgiving in Stl. Thought I'd share this cute memory of photo.
Only exception to going outside this week, just to take this photo. The breeze was numbing.
All of this time we were just waiting on our Christmas tree to arrive and it finally did two nights ago. We planned on putting it up the next day but we were to anxious to wait. We put it up right away. Then we read "How The Grinch Stole Christmas" to the boys. I guess you could say It was a good night, and the boys were thrilled with the tree. They can't get their hands off the ornaments!