Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Pain, Drugs, and Rest...Minus the Drugs

I know I know It's been over a month since I last posted anything. Let me explain myself...Well since I've gotten this new computer which I love! I sadly don't have photoshop on this one and I hate posting a post without posting pictures to go along with it. So I'm saving up money to get photoshop soon hopefully! I can still use photoshop, but that means I have to whip out my old broken laptop and connect it to another screen with an hdmi cord of some sort, and I'm too lazy to do that every time I need to resize and edit a photo. Anyways...

Evan went out to the field this week which meant that I had to be home all alone with the bambinos. Unfortunately I had to go to the ER the first night Evan was gone, and thank God for my friend Chrissy who watched the bambinos for me while I was being attended to. The doctor sent me home with a bunch of medicine obviously. What else are they going to do? I don't know what I was expecting. I told them I don't like to take medicine but they handed it to me anyways. So now I'm back at home with the bambinos and still in pain but not as bad as it was Monday night. Fortunately Evan's unit let him come home late last night to help me out. Surprise surprise! So here I am with back pain and a bunch of medicine that I haven't been taking because I freak out when I have to take more than one pill at a time. I can't do it. I'm not a pill taking person. I just can't do it. Is that bad? And isn't there a natural tea that can help with the pain?

Anyhow, I'm so glad that Evan is here to help me with the littles.