Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Pillow Talk


I can't begin to express how happy I am to be back with Evan. Everyday that goes by is another day spent with my little ducklings and another day with or without my husband. I never know when he's about to leave or if he gets to stay. All I have are my littles as a constant reminder of Evan. I'm doing my best to cherish every moment I get to spend with this wonderful man. I don't want to sound super corny like my friend Rust over here but, life is too short not to laugh at every second or smile all you can for no reason at all. In fact we should smile all the time. We have food to eat, a family to love on, friends to laugh with, a bed to sleep on, and covers to keep us warm through the night. There's so much more to be thankful for. Family walks are always nice too. 
Oh and this is for all of you pineapple lovers that always hesitate to buy that pineapple because you don't want to take it home and spend a good 20 minutes cutting it. You have to buy Oxo Pineapple Slicer! It's the best thing ever! Seriously. 
Have a splendid Wednesday!