Friday, July 5, 2013

Independence Day Festivities!

The day was spent with lots of friends. We went to a friend's house to barbecue before we headed to the park. We then went to Manhattan to buy fireworks! We didn't buy much but I went ahead and let Judah pick out something he wanted and of course he went for a small little choo choo train. He's too cute sometimes! This year is also Judah's first year actually aware of what's going on and Judah's first time with sparklers! Last year he was too scared to come outside (we were at his grandparents house...they make it BIGG every year. We sure did miss them this year!) Overall I'm pretty sure he had fun! 
and of course the guys wanted to practice their bmx skills. Judah had a blast in his own toddler ways. I wish I had brought his bike too. At least he had fun watching and sliding down the ramps over and over.
This my friends is only part of the crew we hang out with frequently. Maybe too frequently... Just messin!
The night ended with the Manhattan firework show! It was beautiful. I hope everyone had an awesome Independence Day!
Goodnight Lovelies!