Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Early Birthday For Me

Evan decided it would be a good idea to take me to a Mexican restaurant...only to get creamed. Mexican girl has to stick to her Mexican traditions right? haha I love my husband.
My cute little Judah wanted to wear the sombrero! ^^
I just want to say thank you Evan for giving me the best early Birthday I've ever had. The fact that you won't be here on my exact birthday is sad and upsetting but this early birthday you gave me definitely makes up for it. I love you so much and I will be missing you so much!
So to put you up to date, the power went out yesterday. It was 106 degrees outside and inside the house it was about 89 degrees, super hot, no breeze what so ever. The littles and I were sweating just sitting inside reading stories. So thank God I bought a pool two days before and we all went out to take a little swim until the power came back. The power was out for about six hours and in those six hours, you could say that I was kind of freaking out just a little bit. No air conditioning, no music, no tv, no internet, and I was worried the food in the fridge would go bad soon if the power didn't turn back on. Sometimes we forget how truly blessed we are. We are soo blessed only to have electricity. I don't want to ever know what it would be like to live in a time where there's absolutely no electricity. It was really hot. I need my air conditioning to keep functioning. Anyways, I hope everyone's week is going swell!