Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Father's Day 2013

     I know this is late...lets just say I've been super busy since I've been back in Cape. You know, visiting as much family and friends as I can. Anyways, Father's Day left me overly tired. We all went to church as usual and after church we all went to the park for a Father's Day party. There was some water games involved and Judah was all over the place. I didn't take any pictures because I didn't want to chance my camera getting a water balloon thrown at it. No bueno.
After the church party we headed to to Oran with my grandparents. More kids and more playing. I guess you could say I spent my day chasing Judah around and playing with the kids as well.
To end the day, we went to my in-laws house. This is when I finally got to rest from all of the running around from town to town and after a whole bunch of kids. Thank God grandma and grandpa Mac had a kiddie pool. The kids played in there forever while I got to sit and watch. 
Oh and this is the first time Judah ever rode a tricycle. So proud of him. He's not that great yet..but he'll get there! Before I finish up here I should mention how thankful I am to have one great awesome loving husband in my life. Evan is a wonderful, caring, loving, and selfless father and I am and will be forever grateful for everything he does for our family. I also want to say that I have the best father anyone could ever ask for. He raised me up the best he could and did a WONDERFUL job.. I think. (: 
Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!