Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A is for.. B is for.. C is for.. (Bands)

Being so musically inclined, I thought it would be kind of cool to do this ABC decoration for Judah's and Micah's room. All of my favorite bands for each letter. Not saying I'm going to force the boys to like the music I like when they get older but this is just a start. They can learn the bands that I like as of now and when they get older if they decide they don't like my music that's fine. I guess you could say this is sort of a push into music for Judah and Micah and It's a learning experience as well.
I really fell in love with this idea when I went to Seattle to visit my sister Toni. She had a bunch of pictures pinned on a string in her apartment and I liked it so much I decided this would be a good idea. I really love it, and it gives the boys' room more personality. What do you think??