Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My Bad

LONG STORY SHORT
I missed my 6am flight to the Bahamas.
I had to pay for new flight tickets.
On the way to the airport I decided it was a good idea to paint my nails in a moving vehicle which then lead to me spilling red finger nail polish all over the floor board of my car.
I lost Micah's new hat (not cheap!) in the airport.
 
LONG STORY
I missed my flight Saturday morning. I woke up an hour too late. You can only imagine how upset and stressed I was. Who misses their 6am flight to the Bahamas!?? For some reason my alarm decided not to go off. So what did I do? I bought the cheapest ticket I could find to the Bahamas on the same day. On the down side, it was a 2- stop flight, which meant we stopped in Dallas with a 2 hour wait and then arrived in Miami at midnight. Since I'm military I wasn't worried about it because I was looking forward to going to the USO to sleep all night until morning. Well the USO just so happened to be closed all night for some reason, so I did not get to sleep all night. Judah slept in his stroller and Micah in my arms. On the bright side I got to meet up with my sister Toni in Miami Sunday morning. I might also add that I accidentally forgot Micah's brand new hat somewhere in the airport before I met up with Toni. I was so upset because I really liked that hat and I couldn't believe the fact that I had left it behind and I didn't even remember it until we got on the plane to the Bahamas. I blame it on sleep deprivation.
Once we boarded the plane to the Bahamas Toni offered to sit with Judah, and I with Micah. Micah fell asleep on my lap as soon as I sat down so then I passed out sitting up, which never happens. I didn't wake up until the flight attendant notified me we were landing. It was only a 40 minute flight, so really I didn't get to sleep that long.
 
Luckily my bad luck ended once I arrived in the Bahamas.
Sorry I don't have pictures up yet! I will get them up as soon as I get home and on my own computer!