Thursday, May 9, 2013

Big Small Happenings

Micah leaves me speechless always. His smile, the way he gets super excited just by looking at him, and the sound of his laughter just fills my heart with nothing but pure joy and love. I've recently started feeding him baby food! Small but yet big baby milestone. I remember having such a hard time feeding Judah. He just didn't like anything I gave him, unless it was really sweet of course. Micah here, he's been open to everything I've fed him so far. No troubles with this one...yet. Let's hope I don't jinx myself by saying that. Another milestone we've surpassed this week; putting the crib bed down. Yes, Micah is now to tall, standing up in the crib, and even bending over the edge! It was time to put the bed down so nothing dangerous ever happens. Just another reminder how fast my baby is growing up. I haven't even started on his clothes! Why do they have to grow up so fast?? Why?
Just look at him! He's practically telling me, 'mom I have to grow up' with his eyes. He's such a cute little stud.
And of course Judah can't be left out. My little firecrackers.