Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Bahama Mama: Parte 1

I am finally back home. I've never been happier to be back in America. Although I did have such an amazing time in the Bahamas, trying to come home was one of the worse experiences I've ever had. I don't want to go into all of the details... so long story short my bad luck striked again, I was stuck in the Bahamas a day longer than I should have been before I got to come home. Basically I kept getting screwed over by Delta Airlines. That's another reason why it's taken me so long to finally blog because every chance I got I was calling Delta to try to fix this whole situation and hopefully get a refund. My stress levels are up up up. I've also been cleaning the house and doing all the laundry of course, but I guess that's a given anytime you come home from vacation. Gahhh

Anyways, Judah loved the beach! He had so much fun, so much fun that he didn't want to get out of the water and threw a little fit even, until we got to the pool. Every time we go to the beach we always go back and forth from the beach to the pool. Do you do the same? Micah didn't like the beach unfortunately, maybe because he's still small and can't handle salt water?? He did like playing in the sand though. So cute! 
Going back to this post, I did get to do all of those things listed except for number 10. I did not meet a mystical creature and I did not get to be rescued by the Justice League. O well next time maybe. Oh and not to worry I didn't do number 1 or number 8 either. (: