Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Accents

As most of you know I'm Latin and I grew up learning more Spanish than English because of my mom being Mexican. Well I've been really thinking...why is it that all of these other Latino's have that Spanish accent when they speak in English? I've never had a Spanish accent. I speak Spanish very well with no English accent and I speak English very well with no Spanish accent... Is that normal? My brothers and sister are the same. I actually have a hard time impersonating Shakira, Penelope Cruz, Sophia Vergara, etc. No matter how hard I try, I can't get that sexy Spanish accent going. It's so weird because almost everyone English speaking person can do a British accent very well, but I can't do a Spanish accent even though technically I should be able to. Right? Now you're probably thinking what's the point of this post...there is no point. Just another one of my tangents..not that I'm complaining or anything.


I also thought I might add that I'm doing a room makeover to Judah's and Micah's room, mainly thanks to my mother-in-law Jill. I'm going to get some nice nice going on in there. You'll see what I mean hopefully later on this week!