Sunday, April 21, 2013

♥ Judah is Two ♥

For Judah

It's been only two years since you were born. At times I can't believe or begin to express the way I feel right now. You are growing up so fast and sometimes I wish you would stay this small just a little bit longer. You don't cease to amaze me everyday. Each day you are growing and learning more and more. You're becoming more curious than you already are and maybe that's why people call it the "terrible two's". But don't you worry because in my eyes, you are not terrible at all.
Some things I will always cherish: the way you laugh and smile, how you always need me by your side, how you still call me Che Cha (nickname) instead of mama at times, when you talk and no one can understand you except me, the way you scribble everywhere and think it's a masterpiece, and when you give me besitos with out having to ask for one.
Happy Birthday little guy. I love you to the moon and back.